1byone indoor HD Antenna Unbox – Install – Review Cord Cutter
If you're paying too much for cable, it might be time to cut the cord. From national TV networks to local TV shows, there's only the one-time purchase of the indoor antenna, then there's no cost to you after that.
In addition to being exceptionally thin with a mount-anywhere design, this out-of-the way multi-directional antenna comes with a 13-foot coaxial cable that easily plugs into your TV.
Super Easy To Set Up
1. Connect the antenna directly to HDTVs with HD tuners or through a set-top box for TVs without HD tuners.
2. Place the television antenna in an optimal position, usually on a wall or window.
3. Scan for channels using your TV's 'Channel Search' and be ready to enjoy free TV.
Before purchasing this indoor digital antenna, please check out what channels are available in your area: http://dtv.gov/maps.
Cable channels are not available using the antenna, like ESPN.
Always re-scan for channels after moving the hd indoor antenna.
Keep the air TV antenna away from those big power consumption devices, such as air conditioner elevator, hairdryer and microwave oven…ect.
If you live in the area that is near the transmitter, there is no need to boost the signal strength. In some instances the amplifier may cause self-oscillation, which may interfere with signal reception.
At Lxuemlu, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Receives free broadcast High Definition TV signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, and Fox)
- Supports 4K 1080p HD
- Super soft thin design.
- Detachable signal amplifier kit.
- Try a few locations, scanning each time.